- Make sure all the required fields are complete. If nothing happens when you click “checkout”. Scroll up and see what you may have missed.
- Provide a phone number where you can be reached. The phone number you supply is the number we will call in case of a cruise cancellation.
- NO spaces in the credit card number. Do not use spaces when you enter your credit card numbers.
- Your Confirmation email is your ticket. You will NOT receive tickets, once you book, you will get a confirmation email (which you should bring with you). If you do not receive a confirmation email, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Charging your Credit Card. When you book, your confirmation ticket will show a $0.00 Deposit. That is because your card will not be charged until the day before the cruise or shortly after.
- Gift Certificate recipients: Please go to the Gift Certificate Page to see how to book your cruise.
- Children under 2 years old Kids under 2 are free, HOWEVER, they count as a person, so, please book them in the “under 2” box on the reservation page. If there is no box, confirm that children are allowed on the cruise.
If we cancel the cruise because of weather, safety issues or other circumstances, we will try to offer a re-schedule, if we or you cannot re-schedule, you will NOT be charged.
Therefore, do not be afraid to book a cruise, even if the weather is looking iffy (remember clouds/light showers are okay), there is no monetary risk for you. For Special Cruises, we need a minimum amount of people to run the cruise and if we do not meet that minimum before the cruise, we may cancel it….bummer!
- IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP: Please know that if you do not show up for a cruise that leaves the dock, you will be charged. Your ticket is no different than a ticket to a Broadway show or baseball game. On a sold out cruises, a spot has been taken from others who may have wanted to come. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time.
- If you choose to cancel your cruise on the day of the cruise, or you do not arrive on time, you forfeit all money, gift certificates and vouchers paid.
- If you have an issue and need to cancel, you will NOT be charged if you cancel BY EMAIL within 24 hours of departure time.
- If we need to cancel, we will make every attempt to contact you, however, it is also your responsibility to check the website (ctriverquest.com) or text or call 860-662-0577 before you come for the cruise.