Join us aboard RiverQuest and take a relaxing evening cruise on the lower Connecticut River. Although there are no scheduled fireworks for this evening, we will “search” for any that may be displayed along the edge of the river. Each year we have had great viewings. Lots of them! Bring your picnic basket/favorite beverage, relax and enjoy the journey.
Jul – Search for Fireworks Cruise
RiverQuest Adults: $50
(No Children under 12)
2020 July 4 FULL MOON!
RIVERQUEST: 7:30 – 10:00
- It is best to book online to secure your spot. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- If you are coming with friends or family that booked this cruise on a separate reservation, please let us know via email the reserved names, so you can all sit together at one table.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.