Summer Solstice Cruise: Join us aboard RiverQuest and take a relaxing evening cruise as we celebrate the coming of the Summer Solstice. Everyone loves summer and this is the start of the summer season! What better place to be then on the beautiful lower Connecticut River aboard RiverQuest. Come see what we can find on our journey! Bring your picnic basket and favorite beverage. A piece of Captain Mark’s Key Lime Pie to all who want it! Visit our website: ctriverquest.com to learn more about this cruise and to reserve your spots with our easy on-line booking. No children under 12. RiverQuest phone: 860-662-0577. Gift Certificates Available.
(No Children under 12)
Days & Times
June 21 – Summer Solstice Sunset Cruise – 6:30 – 8:30
No children under 12 please.
A Few Other Things
- It is best to book online to secure your spot, reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- If you are coming with friends or family that booked this cruise on a separate reservation, please let us know via email the reserved names, so you can all sit together at one table.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise. The weather can change drastically in minutes. There are times when a cruise may be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.