When the seasons change on the CT River, Fall becomes very colorful! While cruising the river we will take in Mother Nature’s beauty from a unique vantage on the water. We will see resident and migrating wildlife, historical sights and gorgeous views. Bring along a lap snack and beverage if you would like.
Seniors (65+): $18 – Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
Child (2-12): $15
One Hour Tour at 12:30pm and 2:00pm:
All Passengers: $15 (under 2 – Free)
Special Foliage Sunset Cruises
No Children under 12
A Few Other Things
- These cruises DO SELL OUT. It is required to book online to secure your spot, if you need help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are coming with friends or family that booked this cruise on a separate reservation, we would like to have a table set up so you can all sit together, so, please let us know via an email the reserved names.
- You are able to bring your own picnic basket or snacks and your favorite “beverage” to enjoy on this special cruise. “Lap” food works best!
- Please, always call ahead to confirm the cruise is going or check our calendar for any changes! Phone: 860-662-0577
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us to discuss if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise. The weather can change drastically in minutes. There are times when a cruise may be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.