- If you or any members of your party are experiencing a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath we ask that you refrain from cruising with us.
- You may bring your own individual food (sharing is strongly discouraged) and drink, only small coolers that fit under your seat will be allowed.
- Bring your binoculars (there’s a lot to see!).
Oct – Fall Foliage Cruises
For all Cruises:
IMPORTANT cruise updates:
- Only individual food: sandwiches/snacks will be allowed.
- Only small coolers that can fit under your seat will be allowed.
- There is a limited passenger capacity.
- If colder weather is predicted, please bring a heavy jacket/blanket. You may be outside in the breeze.
When the seasons change on the CT River, Fall becomes very colorful! While cruising the river we will take in Mother Nature’s beauty from a unique vantage on the water. We will see resident and migrating wildlife, historical sights and gorgeous views. Bring along a lap snack and beverage if you would like.
All 90 minute Daytime Cruises, all ages: $30pp
All one hour Daytime Cruises, all ages: $20pp
You must buy tickets online using our “BOOK NOW” button. Thank you.
- These cruises DO SELL OUT. It is required to book online to secure your spot, if you need help please email us at email@example.com
- You are able to bring your own picnic basket or snacks and your favorite “beverage” to enjoy on this special cruise. “Lap” food works best! We ask that you not share food.
- Please, always call ahead to confirm the cruise is going or check our calendar for any changes! Phone: 860-767-8269
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us to discuss if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise. The weather can change drastically in minutes. There are times when a cruise may be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.
From Interstate 91, take Exit 22 (CT Route 9 South). Take CT Route 9 South (26 miles) to Exit 3 (Essex) and follow signs to Connecticut River Museum and Essex Historic Waterfront. The Connecticut River Museum at Steamboat Dock is located at the foot of Main Street on the Connecticut River.
From Interstate 95, take Exit 69 (CT Route 9 North). Take CT Route 9 North to Exit 3 (Essex) and follow signs to Connecticut River Museum and Essex Historic Waterfront. The Connecticut River Museum at Steamboat Dock is located at the foot of Main Street on the Connecticut River.
GPS – We have found that if you enter Connecticut River Museum, Essex CT rather than the address, it will bring you to the Museum. 41.3513382,-72.3859617