- If you or any members of your party are experiencing a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath we ask that you refrain from cruising with us.
- Bring a mask, it is required to board our vessel.
- You may bring your own individual food (sharing is strongly discouraged) and drink, only small coolers that fit under your seat will be allowed.
- Bring your binoculars (there’s a lot to see!).
Oct – Fall Foliage Cruises
For all Cruises:
IMPORTANT cruise updates:
- Please bring your own binoculars. We will have some sanitized binoculars to loan.
- Only individual food: sandwiches/snacks will be allowed.
- Only small coolers that can fit under your seat will be allowed.
- You must wear a mask when you are walking around the boat. No exceptions.
- Our seating will be setup to meet physical distancing requirements.
- There is a very limited passenger capacity.
- If colder weather is predicted, please bring a heavy jacket/blanket. You may be outside in the breeze.
When the seasons change on the CT River, Fall becomes very colorful! While cruising the river we will take in Mother Nature’s beauty from a unique vantage on the water. We will see resident and migrating wildlife, historical sights and gorgeous views. Bring along a lap snack and beverage if you would like.
All Daytime Cruises, all ages: $30pp
You must buy tickets online using our “BOOK NOW” button. Thank you.
- These cruises DO SELL OUT. It is required to book online to secure your spot, if you need help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are coming with friends or family that booked this cruise on a separate reservation, we would like to have a table set up so you can all sit together, so, please let us know via an email the reserved names.
- You are able to bring your own picnic basket or snacks and your favorite “beverage” to enjoy on this special cruise. “Lap” food works best!
- Please, always call ahead to confirm the cruise is going or check our calendar for any changes! Phone: 860-662-0577
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us to discuss if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise. The weather can change drastically in minutes. There are times when a cruise may be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.