Join us aboard RiverQuest and take a relaxing evening cruise on the lower Connecticut River. This will be a cruise to no where, timed so that, weather permitting, we will see the full moon rise. Observe how beautiful the river is at twilight; see local wildlife and various points of interest including many beautiful homes. Bring your picnic basket dinner and favorite beverage. We will cruise if it is cloudy because we always have a great time on the river! No one under 12 please.
Adults: $35 – $40
(No Children under 12)
Full Moon Cruises 2018
May 28 – Full Moon Memorial Day Cruise – 6:30 – 9:00
June 27 – Full Moon Sunset Cruise – 6:30 – 9:00
July 26 – Full Moon Sunset Cruise – 6:30 – 8:30
July 27 – TGIF Full Moon Sunset Cruise – 6:30 – 9:00
No children under 12 please.
Check calendar for days and times!
- It is best to book online to secure your spot. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- If you are coming with friends or family that booked this cruise on a separate reservation, please let us know via email the reserved names, so you can all sit together at one table.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.