A great way to enjoy a holiday weekend! Whether you are visiting, new to the area or a local who just wants to remember the beautiful area we live in, please join us aboard RiverQuest and experience the river as we quietly cruise along these unspoiled waters. On this two hour cruise, relax and enjoy the spectacular beauty as we cruise an area that the Nature Conservancy considers to be “One of the Last Great Places”. Bring a picnic basket and your favorite beverage.
May – Memorial Weekend Sunset Cruises
Adults: $30 – $35
(No Children under 12)
- May 30 and 31 2020
- 6:30 – 8:30pm
No children under 12 please.
- It is best to book online to secure your spot.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.