Missed our Winter Wildlife cruises? Or just want to get out on the water in early Spring? Join us aboard RiverQuest, departing from our home berth at Eagle Landing State Park in HADDAM, to search for Eagles, Ospreys, and other wildlife we will find in early Spring. There will still be Winter wildlife visitors to see, mergansers, Great Cormorants, hawks, maybe seals and more. On our journey, we will pass near three Bald Eagle’s nests, Goodspeed in East Haddam, the new nest in Deep River and Hamburg Cove in Lyme, where there is a very good chance eagles will be nearby. Most of our Ospreys will be nesting now or very busy with their “nestorations”! Nests will be in trees along the river and on the navigation day markers. We’ll tell you all about the local wildlife we will see along with lots of other interesting stuff! Enjoy this beautiful river!
Spring Osprey & Eagles Cruise:
All Passengers: $40.00
Days & Times
- Friday 19: 2:00pm (Sold Out)
- Saturday 20: 11:30am
- Saturday 20: 4:00pm (Sold Out)
- Wednesday 24: 2:00pm
- Saturday 27: 11:30am
- Saturday 27: 4:00pm (Sold Out)
- Sunday 28: 4:30pm
Check the calendar, also!
A Few Other Things
- It is best to book online to secure your spot. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- Due to the length of this cruise, we ask that no children under 10 years old be booked. Please email us for questions/comments.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.
- Private Charters, School Groups, and other groups can be arranged, just email us!