Missed our Winter Wildlife cruises? Or just want to get out on the water in early Spring? Join us aboard RiverQuest, departing from our home berth at Eagle Landing State Park in HADDAM, to search for Eagles, Ospreys, and other wildlife we will find in early Spring. There may still be Winter wildlife visitors to see, mergansers, Great Cormorants, hawks, maybe seals and more, along with our resident wildlife. On our leisurely journey, we will pass by some Bald Eagle nesting territories, where there should be eagles nearby. Most of our Ospreys have returned from their wintering grounds and will either be nesting or very busy with their “nestorations”! Nests will be in trees along the river and on the navigation day markers. We’ll tell you all about the local wildlife we will see along with lots of other interesting stuff! Enjoy this beautiful river!
Apr – Spring Osprey / Eagle Cruise
Spring Osprey & Eagles Cruise:
All Passengers: $40.00
- March 2020
- CANCELED-Saturday 28: 11:30am
- CANCELED-Saturday 28: 4:00pm
- April 2020
- CANCELED-Saturday 4: 4:30pm
- CANCELED-Sunday 5: 4:00pm
- CANCELED-Wednesday 8: 11:30am
- CANCELED-Saturday 11: 11:30am and 4:00pm
- CANCELED-Sunday 12: 4:00pm
- CANCELED-Wednesday 15: 2pm
- May 2020
- Saturday 9: 2:00pm
Check the calendar, also!
- It is best to book online to secure your spot. Reservations are strongly suggested.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- Due to the length of this cruise, we ask that no children under 10 years old be booked. Please email us for questions/comments.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.
- Private Charters, School Groups, and other groups can be arranged, just email us!