Enjoy the beautiful Connecticut River while listening to “Parrothead” music. Bring your margaritas or any favorite beverage and your picnic basket. If you want your margarita on the rocks, we’ll have a blender and ice available. Dress in your “Parrothead” attire. Meet other “Parrotheads”! This is designed as a fun, active Sunset Cruise.
No Children under 12
Days & Times
Friday, August 3 – 6:00 – 8:30
A Few Other Things
- It is best to book online to secure your spot.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.