- If you or any members of your party are experiencing a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath we ask that you refrain from cruising with us.
- Bring a mask, it is required to board our vessel.
- You must wear a mask when you are walking around the boat. No exceptions.
- Only individual food like sandwiches/light snacks will be allowed.
- Only small coolers that can fit under your seat will be allowed.
- Our seating will be setup to meet physical distancing requirements.
- There is a very limited passenger capacity.
- If colder weather is predicted, please bring a heavy jacket/blanket. You may be outside in the lovely breeze.
Daytime Cruises on RiverQuest
For all 2020 Cruises:
Come with us on the lower Connecticut River and experience an area that has been labeled by The Nature Conservancy as “One of the Last Great Places”.
Our cruises are comfortable, relaxing and affordable. This is a great cruise for family, relatives from out of town or just to come for river ride. Enjoy this beautiful, pristine river in our own backyard.
See Gillette Castle, one of Connecticut’s main tourist attractions from the water, the Chester/Hadlyme Ferry, the second oldest operating ferry in Connecticut and Mount Saint John’s School for Boys in Deep River. Captain Mark and/or crew will tell you all about the castle, William Gillette, the ferry and Mount Saint John’s.
You never know what we may find, so pack a jacket, camera and binoculars.
90 minute Daytime Cruise:
You must buy tickets using our easy on-line booking for all our cruises!
Please check the calendar for cruise days/times.
You must purchase tickets online using the “BOOK NOW” button on each web page. Thank you.
- It is best to book online to secure your spot.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- There is seating for each individual aboard RiverQuest. Passengers can be out of the elements in our cozy cabin area or outside on our open stern or bow deck.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least ten minutes before departure. NOTE: If we meet our capacity, we will leave the dock before our scheduled departure.
- Parking: There is PLENTY of FREE parking. RiverQuest’s home berth is Dock #1. When you come in the park, go to parking lot #1, the first lot on the left.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather or safety issue.
- We love having small groups on board. However, if you do come as a group, PLEASE be aware that this is a narrated cruise and that others on board want to hear Captain Mark and crew’s wonderful narration. Large coolers of beverage and food to share are NOT allowed on this cruise.
- For a chatting/drinking gathering, please email us about booking an affordable Private Charters! Thanks.