Take a relaxing 2 hour cruise to enjoy the Spring Foliage and evening views on the lower Connecticut River. We will see the pastel hues of the spring foliage and the beauty of the river at daytime or twilight. See local wildlife and various points of interest along our journey. Bring your picnic basket and favorite beverage.
May – Spring Foliage Sunset Cruise
(No Children under 10)
- Reservations required. Please book online.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctrivermuseum.org home page for any changes! Check your email for cancellation notifications.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least fifteen minutes before departure.
- NO ON-LINE BOOKING FOR OVER TEN PERSONS. Please email us if you have more than 10.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather, viewing or safety issue. We want to remind everyone that this is a nature cruise and the weather can change drastically in minutes; rain, wind, fog, ice and heavy snow may develop quickly. There are times when a cruise may need to be canceled very last minute. We will of course try to give as much notice as possible. Thank your for your understanding.