- If you or any members of your party are experiencing a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath we ask that you refrain from cruising with us.
- Bring a mask, it is required to board our vessel.
- You may bring your own individual food (sharing is strongly discouraged) and drink, only small coolers that fit under your seat will be allowed.
- Bring your binoculars (there’s a lot to see!). NOTE: Due to Covid, we will be unable to loan you a pair of ours as we have in the past.
For all Cruises:
At the end of your day a peaceful cruise will let you relax! Whether you are visiting, new to the area, or a local who just wants to remember what a beautiful area we live in, this is a great opportunity to join us aboard RiverQuest and experience the river as we cruise along these unspoiled waters.
Enjoy the spectacular beauty as we aimlessly cruise the lower Connecticut River, an area that the Nature Conservancy considers to be “One of the Last Great Places”. On this cruise, about two hours in length, we do only light narration so that you can just relax and enjoy.
We may have a small table for you and there will be a chair available so that you can sit comfortably during the cruise. The cruise is very casual, you can walk about the boat if you’d like.
Bring an individual picnic dinner with you and your “favorite” beverage (alcohol is allowed). We do not have any food on board, so make your favorite picnic or stop by a local eatery and pick something up.
No one under 12 years old please.
All Sunset Cruises: $40. Adults only, no one under 12.
NOTE: Tree Swallow Sunset Cruises different price: $50.
You must buy tickets using our online “BOOK NOW” button on all our web pages. Thank you.
May through October
Check the calendar for days and times.
Departure times vary with the time of sunset.
- On Sunset Cruises reservations are strongly suggested; it is best to book online to secure your spot.
- Please, always confirm the cruise is going by checking the ctriverquest.com home page for any changes! or call 860-662-0577
- If you are coming with friends or family that booked this cruise on a separate reservation, please let us know via email the reserved names, so you can all sit together at one table.
- Groups over 10 passengers, please contact us… we can accept groups of more than ten without approval.
- RiverQuest leaves the dock on time! Please check in at the dock at least 15 minutes before departure.
- The Captain reserves the right to change the cruise itinerary or cancel a cruise anytime he feels that there may be a weather or safety issue.
- PRIVATE CHARTERS DO TAKE PRECEDENCE (good old economics).
Here are some places in Haddam you can pick up food: (Using directions from Route 9, Exit 7)
- River Valley Provisions – 95 Bridge Road, on the right after you turn right at the light.
- The Cooking Company (not open on Sunday)- 1610 Saybrook Rd, just before the light on right.
- Haddam Pizza – 1617 Saybrook Rd, just before the light on left.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – 82 Bridge Road, on the left after you turn right at the light.
- Subway – 82 Bridge Road, on the left after you turn right at the light.
If you need a”favorite beverage”, Tony’s Liquor Store, 95 Bridge Rd, on the right after you turn right at the light. Also, Swing Bridge Wine and Spirits, 5 Norwich Rd, East Haddam, on the left after crossing the bridge.