- Charter Pricing includes 2 hours on the water with ½ hour before the cruise for set-up
- The vessel, Captain and Crew are all yours during this time
- Additional dock time is available for $75 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Additional on-the-water time is available for $150 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Guests to disembark when we return to the dock
- Clean-up is included
Friday, Saturday & Sunday After 1:00pm
Any time on Tuesdays or Holidays
Any Charter scheduled during a time of a scheduled Public Cruise
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday:
9am to 11:00am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
Mornings only, end by 12:30pm
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- There are tables and chairs available that can be arranged to fit your exclusive charter needs.
- We have green vinyl tablecloths on the tables that you can use or bring your own.
- Bring your own dishware and “paper” supplies.
- Children of any age are allowed on your private cruise.
- Decorations are allowed, however, you’ll want to keep it simple!
- Our price includes all fees. There are NO hidden costs.
- RiverQuest has a smoke free environment.
- There is a heater in the cabin for chilly days/evenings.
- There is an enclosed cabin and movable awning, so we can cruise rain or shine within safe operating conditions.
Not sure where to start?
Need a caterer?
Here is a list of a few that we have worked with and other passengers have loved!