- Charter will be two hours on-the-water: $1350.
- Charter price includes ½ hour before the cruise for set-up
- The vessel, Captain and Crew are all yours during this time
- Additional dock time for set-up (no guests) is available for $75 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Additional on-the-water time is available for $250 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Guests to disembark when we return to the dock
- Clean-up by crew is included
- A 25% deposit is due when your contract is received. We will email you an invoice that can be paid online. Your deposit is refundable if we are notified four days before your scheduled charter.
RiverQuest Private Charters
Two hours on-the-water, any day, any time
*NOTE: This does not include Private Charter Tree Swallow Cruises and evenings between August 20th and September 30th. Please contact us for pricing.
- Tables and chairs are available and can be arranged to fit your exclusive charter needs.
- There are vinyl tablecloths on the tables that you can use or bring your own.
- Bring your own dishware and “paper” supplies.
- Children of any age are allowed on your private cruise.
- Decorations are allowed, however, you’ll want to keep it simple!
- Our price includes all fees. There are NO hidden costs.
- RiverQuest has a smoke free environment.
- There is a heater in the cabin for chilly days/evenings.
- There is an enclosed cabin, so we can cruise rain or shine within safe operating conditions.
- Due to Covid restrictions, at this time we are limited to a maximum of 25 guests. This may change to 45 maximum in the future.
Not sure where to start?
Contact us! We will help to coordinate the day and time of your event. We can answer any questions and provide suggestions to make your special occasion exactly what you want.
For help in choosing a date/time check the calendar. If it says:
- “Daytime or Sunset Cruise”, most likely available.
- “Pending Private Charter” or has a “Specialty Cruise”, may be available.
- “Private Charter” not available.
Contact us for clarification! email@example.com
Need a caterer?
Here is a list of a few that we have worked with and other passengers have loved!