- Charter Pricing includes 2 hours on the water with ½ hour before the cruise for set-up
- The vessel, Captain and Crew are all yours during this time
- Additional dock time for set-up (no guests) is available for $75 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Additional on-the-water time is available for $150 per 1/2 hour if our schedule allows it
- Guests to disembark when we return to the dock
- Clean-up is included
RiverQuest Private Charters
Weekends, Holidays, Tuesdays & September Evenings
Friday, Saturday & Sunday After 1:00pm
Any time on Tuesdays or Holidays
Any Charter scheduled during a time of a scheduled Public Cruise
Note: Contact us for Tree Swallow Sunset Cruise price
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday:
9am to 11:00am or 1:30pm to 3:30pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
Mornings only, end by 12:30pm
In October: Saturday and Sunday:
Mornings only, end by 11:30am.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday (except in September all evenings are $1350)
- There are tables and chairs available that can be arranged to fit your exclusive charter needs.
- We have green vinyl tablecloths on the tables that you can use or bring your own.
- Bring your own dishware and “paper” supplies.
- Children of any age are allowed on your private cruise.
- Decorations are allowed, however, you’ll want to keep it simple!
- Our price includes all fees. There are NO hidden costs.
- RiverQuest has a smoke free environment.
- There is a heater in the cabin for chilly days/evenings.
- There is an enclosed cabin and movable awning, so we can cruise rain or shine within safe operating conditions.
Not sure where to start?
Contact us! We will help to coordinate the day and time of your event. We can answer any questions and provide suggestions to make your special occasion exactly what you want. On the calendar: If says “Daytime or Sunset Cruise”, most likely available. “Pending Private Charter”, may be available. “Private Charter”, not available. Contact us!
Need a caterer?
Here is a list of a few that we have worked with and other passengers have loved!